Karman Meyer, RD, LDN
Welcome to Nutrition Adventures, a personal blog by a Registered Dietitian with a passion for all things food! I’m on a quest for healthy and delicious food, both at home and in restaurants. There is a common misconception that nutritious food can’t possibly taste good…but that is so wrong! I’m here to share what I have learned from cooking in my own kitchen, and the tasty discoveries I uncover during dining adventures.
“You don’t have to cook fancy or complicated masterpieces–just good food from fresh ingredients” -Julia Child
- American Dietetic Association, Member
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs Dietetic Practice Group, Member
- Tennessee Dietetic Association, Member
- Nashville District Dietetic Association, Member
- Stone Soup: The Essence of Aromatics-Tofu Veggie Pot Pie
- Stone Soup: Oscar Party Planning-Shrimp Boil of the Southern Wild
- Stone Soup: Cauliflower’s Comeback
- Stone Soup: To Buy Free-Range, or Not to Buy Free-Range
- Stone Soup: Nashville Flair
- Super Kids Nutrition
- Nashville’s Nutrition Expert
- Vanderbilt Wellness Resource Center
- Little Stomaks
Have a Question?
Email your questions or comments to email@example.com!